Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Team Just Got Better !



Dman ! the audition dates clashed with my brother trip to Milan !
After a lot of discussion with the EcoSport team , it was concluded that I had no other option but to switch my team members or else stand disqualified .
So at the last minute I roped in my two darling friends ,
So here’s the final team :
Disha Kotak , a freelance copy writer, and a full time mom,
Jessica Shah , a senior art director at a swanky ad agency,
Abhishekh Kharker , a fashion photographer .
Now isn’t it a power packed cv for a team ready to take on the URBAN DISCOVERIES CROWN !




p.s. I kinda think the switch made my team better than before , don’t u reckon.
Sorry brother , don’t mind!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Disha,

    First of all Congratulations for getting into round #2.

    I too got a call for Video auditions happening in Bangalore on 12th.

    It will be great if you can share some of your experience over there.

    https://ecosportdiscoveries.co.in/discovery/shiv-mandir-kempfort/

    ReplyDelete